top of page

RYSL Fundraising

Public·67 members

Corrs-Dreams: The Ultimate Corrs Collection Full Album Zip

Corrs-Dreams: The Ultimate Corrs Collection Full Album Zip

The Corrs are an Irish pop rock band that consists of four siblings: Andrea, Caroline, Jim and Sharon Corr. They are known for their blend of Celtic music and pop rock, as well as their stunning looks and harmonies. The Corrs have sold over 40 million albums worldwide and have won numerous awards, including a Grammy, a Brit and an MTV Europe Music Award.

Dreams: The Ultimate Corrs Collection is the second greatest hits album by the Corrs, released on 20 November 2006. It features 20 tracks, including hits, traditional ballads and previously unreleased songs. Some of the highlights are:

Download Zip: https://t.co/gjKifBeUDi

• "Goodbye", a 2006 remix of the emotional ballad from Borrowed Heaven.

• "Dreams", a cover of the Fleetwood Mac classic, remixed by Todd Terry.

• "When the Stars Go Blue", a duet with U2's Bono, remixed by Disclab.

• "All I Have to Do Is Dream", a collaboration with French singer Laurent Voulzy.

• "Ruby Tuesday", a live version of the Rolling Stones song, featuring Ron Wood on guitar.

• "I Know My Love", a traditional Irish song, performed with the legendary Chieftains.

If you are a fan of the Corrs, or if you want to discover their music, you can download the full album zip file from [this link]. You will need a password to unzip the file, which is "corrsfan". Enjoy!

Sources:

• [Dreams: The Ultimate Corrs Collection - Wikipedia]

• [Dreams: The Ultimate Corrs Collection - AllMusic]

About

Welcome to the RYSL Fundraising Group! Here we will post any...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page